Users can provide pool liquidity on Uniswap to improve market efficiency and earn additional token rewards. Liquidity providers get a split of trading fees corresponding to their pool share.
- Head over to the LDO-ETH Onsen pool.
- Select the “+ Liquidity” button.
- Select the LDO and ETH/WETH token amounts you would like to add to the liquidity pool. Note you must provide 50/50 LDO and ETH.
- Confirm your choice by pressing Supply.
- A notification box will appear confirming the amount of LDO/ETH Pool Tokens you will receive. Press Confirm Supply when ready.
- Confirm using your Ethereum wallet.
- Once confirmed you will be supplying liquidity to the LDO/ETH pool, and you will see a corresponding LDO/ETH Pool Token balance in your wallet.
To remove liquidity, visit sushiswap.fi/pair/0xc558f600b34a5f69dd2f0d06cb8a88d829b7420a and choose ‘- Liquidity’ in the right-hand form. Choose the amount you wish to remove and press Remove when ready.
Please note that your tokens must be unstaked before you are able to remove them from the LDO/ETH liquidity pool.