Curve allows you to unstake and withdraw at any time, in the token of your choice. When unstaking from gauges you effectively unstake your stETH so you no longer earn steCRV tokens.
- Unstake: To no longer stake your stETH in a Curve gauge to earn fees and additional steCRV LP tokens.
- Withdraw: To withdraw your tokens from Curve to your wallet.
There are 3 options when withdrawing from Curve - withdraw, withdraw & claim, unstake from gauge. To withdraw your tokens from Curve you will first need to unstake if doing so. To unstake your stETH from Curve:
- Visit the Withdraw page.
- Access the ‘advanced unstaking options’ towards the bottom of the dashboard.
- Here you will see an overview of your staked tokens. Choose the amount of tokens you want to unstake and press ‘Unstake staked’.
After unstaking your tokens you can now withdraw them from Curve.
- To exit the pool entirely, click “Withdraw and claim”. Upon doing so you will receive your rewards and withdraw your tokens from Curve back to your wallet.
- Fill in the total amount of tokens you wish to withdraw (share of liquidity) or the precise token amounts (in ETH and stETH). You can also choose the combination of tokens to withdraw to your wallet - the split between ETH and stETH.
Upon confirmation of withdrawal using your Ethereum wallet, your tokens will be withdrawn from Curve to your wallet.