The stETH pool is a liquidity pool that contains stETH and ETH. Users can interact with these pools to purchase stETH or ETH with low slippage. Any transactions that take place within this pool are paid out to liquidity providers via trading fees.
Users who provide their liquidity to this pool will receive LP tokens in return. They can then stake their LP tokens into the Curve gauge to receive trading fees alongside the newly proposed incentivized rewards; LDO and CRV.
- Visit www.curve.fi/steth/deposit and connect your wallet.
- Provide liquidity in the Curve stETH pool by clicking “Deposit & stake in gauge”.
- Choose the proportion of ETH/stETH to stake (we recommend 50/50).
- Modify the gas price and confirm the transaction.
- Receive LP tokens in return.
- These LP tokens should be automatically deposited into the gauge.
- Start receiving LDO and CRV rewards alongside trading fees.
When you deposit stETH to Curve, your tokens are split between ETH and stETH, with the precise balances fluctuating constantly due to price trading.
This is done automatically and does not affect your share of the LDO distribution.